|Jump into the iconic shaker ride with Ben, pull down the safety bar and hold on tight as it starts to rock then swing higher and higher until it swings upside down and right over the top!
Then head over to meet Olivia on the bumper cars, buy a ticket and enjoy the ride. Afterwards, enjoy some delicious cotton candy from the cart nearby.
- Includes Olivia and Ben mini-doll figures in summer outfits
- Features an iconic bumper car arena with 2 bumper cars with flags, steps, opening door and rotating speakers; shaker ride with 3 seats opening safety bar and swinging and
rocking function; ticket booth with steps and an opening window; and a cotton candy cart with turning wheels.
- Accessory elements include a ticket, bill, coin, MP3 player, cotton candy pan and 3 cotton candy sticks.
- Steer the bumper cars with their tall flags to bump them into each other.
- Rotate the toggle to make the shaker ride rock and swing higher and higher.
- Buy some delicious cotton candy from the rolling cart.
|Fan community site not sponsored by The LEGO Group + Graphics copyright TLG
Amusement Park Hot Dog Van 41129
Amusement Park Space Ride 41128
Foal Washing Station 41123
Heartlake Puppy Daycare 41124
Heartlake Riding Club 41126
Vet Horse Trailer 41125
Heartlake Performance School 41134
Amusement Park Roller Coaster 41130
Amusement Park Arcade 41127
Heartlake Party Shop 41132
Go crazy on all the rides at the Amusement Park!
Head through the turnstiles to the amusement park and stand in
line for the roller coaster. Slip into the front seat to switch on the
light brick and off you go – wheeeeeeeeeeee! Then take a gentle ride
on the Ferris wheel or head to the drop tower, pull down your safety
bar and go spinning down to the ground. Afterwards there are
photos to buy and food to share with friends. You won't want your
day at the Amusement Park to end!
- Includes 4 mini-dolls: Emma, Andrea, Matthew and Naya
in summer outfits.
- Features a roller coaster, Ferris wheel, drop tower, entrance
booth and a dining area.
- The push-along roller coaster features 4 carriages (each
sitting a mini-doll), functioning light brick, entrance area
with opening safety barrier, control panel with levers,
camera and a long track with various obstacles along the
- The rotating Ferris wheel features steps up to 6 hanging
gondolas (each seating a mini-doll).
- The drop tower features 2 cars with opening safety bars,
exciting spinning function as it drops, and a camera.
- Entrance booth features a rotating turnstile and a ticket
office where you can buy photos from the rides.
- Dining area includes a popcorn cart with turning wheels, 2
tables, 4 stalls and an Amusement Park information stand
with a map.
- Amusement Park accessory elements include 2 tickets, coin,
bill, 2 photographs and a map.
- Food accessory elements include 2 boxes of popcorn, 2 w
atermelon slices, apple, hot dog with bun, water bottle and a
- Beauty accessory elements include 2 pairs of sunglasses and
a hair bow.
- Sit a mini-doll in the front carriage to turn on the light
brick and watch all the cool features you activate on your
roller coaster ride!
- Push the car to the top of the drop tower and smile for the
camera as you spin to the ground.
- Gently turn the Ferris wheel and enjoy the amazing view
from the top.
- Grab a delicious box of popcorn, hot dog or slice of
watermelon from the dining area.
|Place all your kit in the locker room and head up to the classroom for your first lesson in the performance arts! Practice your
music and moves in the studio before meeting friends in the canteen for lunch. Then put on a spectacular music and dance
performance in the school grounds and catch it on video camera. Pile into the school bus at the end of a long day... tomorrow
you can make your very own music video in the editing suite!
- Includes 3 mini-doll figures: Andrea, Noah, and Iva the dance teacher.
- Features a 3-story modular Heartlake Performance School building, an iconic yellow school bus, and a viewing bench
with turning speaker outside.
- First floor features an entrance hall with opening door, locker room with bench and opening lockers, and a canteen
with counter, table and stools.
- Second floor features a classroom with whiteboard and 2 desks with chairs, film editing suite with computer and video
camera on a tripod, and a bathroom with toilet and washbasin.
- Third floor features a performance studio with piano, drum kit, microphone stand and dance area with a bar.
- School bus seats 5 mini-dolls and features an opening door, flip-out stop sign and removable roof for easy play inside.
- Accessory elements include a book, watermelon slice, hot dog, milk bottle and a sandwich.
- Take the piano, drum kit, microphone stand and video camera outside to film an open-air performance.
- Use the computer inthe film editing suite to create a music video.
- Head up to the dance studio and take hold of the bar ready for a lesson with teacher Iva.
- Open the door of the iconic school bus and jump in after a long day of performing.
Learn to sing, dance and play with friends in Heartlake City!
Launch, shoot, bash… and win at the Amusement Park Arcade!
Mia is having fun playing the games in the Arcade—and she's getting better all the time! Help her
catapult a basketball into the hoop, and when she's mastered that, turn to the water guns and see if you
can knock down the targets. Finally, use the mallet to whack a frog as fast as possible. Mia's having so
much fun she'll be here all day.
- Includes a Mia mini-doll figure in a summer outfit.
- Features 3 classic funfair arcade games with special functions: a basketball hoop with lever
launch, 3 targets that can be knocked over using the water projectile gun with trigger function,
and a whackable frog that pops down and back up when hit with a mallet.
- Accessory elements include an Amusement Park ticket, basketball and a mallet.
- Push the lever to shoot the basketball into the net.
- Take aim and push the trigger to launch the water gun projectiles and knock over the targets.
- Use the mallet to whack the frog down as fast as it appears.
Make and serve the best hot dogs at the Amusement Park!
Stephanie's cool hot dog van has a seating area on the roof with the best view of the Amusement Park!
Dress Nate up as a giant hot dog to drum up business, put sausages on the grill and pop them into buns
to feed the hungry customers. Have some fairground fun taking pictures as Stephanie puts her face
through the carnival cut-out boards nearby. And there's a crazy distorted mirror for even more giggles!
- Includes 2 mini-dolls figures: Stephanie with a cap and Nate with a giant hot dog costume.
- Features a Hot Dog Van with turning wheels, grill, cash register, driver's seat, 2 barstools and a
rooftop dining area with table and 4 stools.
- Also includes a carnival cut-out board with 2 holes for the mini-dolls' faces, a camera with
instant photo function and a funfair distorted mirror.
- Accessory elements include hot dog buns and sausages to fit inside, tongs, ketchup and mustard
bottles, waterbottle, glass, cherries, menu board, bill and a photograph.
- Drive the van to find the best spot at the Amusement Park and start cooking on the grill.
- Open up the roof for easy play inside the van.
- Use the tongs to take a sausage from the grill and put it in the bun with sauce.
- Climb up the ladder to enjoy your hot dog and drinks in the rooftop dining area.
- Take a funny picture of your friend at the carnival cut-out board and pick up the printed picture.
Spin super fast on the Amusement Park Space Ride!
Olivia has taken her seat in the rocket and is all set for a thrilling ride. Start turning it slowly as the
ride gets going, then faster and faster. Watch as the ride's arms lift up into the air as it spins faster…
and smile for the camera! Help Olivia find her picture at the photo booth after the ride—she wants to
buy it. Then stop for an ice cream while you wait for your next turn!
- Includes an Olivia mini-doll figure in a summer outfit.
- Features a spinning Space Ride with 3 rocket seats on 3 articulated arms, which lift higher as
the ride turns faster.
- Also features a photo booth with moveable camera and display board selling pictures taken
during the ride, plus an ice cream stand.
- Accessory elements include a photo, bill, 2 ice creams and a popsicle.
- See how fast you can spin the ride, and how high the articulated arms will lift the rockets.
- Take pictures of the customers enjoying the funfair and sell them at the booth.
- Open the freezer of the ice cream stand and choose a scoop to treat yourself after the ride.
Head to the Heartlake Party Shop for all your celebration supplies!
Join Stephanie at the Heartlake Party Shop to choose decorations and gifts for a special party! Browse
the helium balloons and fancy dress accessories—what will she dress up as? Turn the carousel to find
party hats and sweet treats, then discover the chocolate fountain in the window—it's the perfect
centerpiece! Pay Laurie at the cash register, and stop at the gumball machine on your way out.
- Includes Stephanie and Laurie mini-doll figures.
- Features a single-story Heartlake Party Shop building with opening door, revolving carousel
display, 2 display stands, cash register, chocolate fountain and a gumball machine.
- Accessory elements include helium balloons, helium pump, 3 party hats, a chocolate bar, food
to dip in the chocolate fountain, 2 gift boxes, party invitation, basket, bill and a coin.
- Fancy dress accessory elements include a magic wand, crown, sunglasses and a hair bow.
- Turn the revolving carousel display to find all the supplies you need to throw the perfect party.
- Place your present in the gift box and pay at the cash register.
Look after Heartlake's coolest canines!
All the dogs of Heartlake City love coming to play at Andrea and Mia's Puppy Daycare. Run around the
agility course with them in the garden—it's like a playground for pups! Head inside to give Luna the Husky
and Toffee the Pug a good wash in the bath and a pamper session. Then they can have some food and rest on
their special beds while you take a new booking on the computer.
- Includes Andrea and Mia mini-doll figures, plus a Husky and a Pug.
- Features a Heartlake Puppy Daycare building with an opening door, bath, grooming station, dog
beds, feeding area, office area and a doggy door out to the garden.
- The garden features an agility course with 2 obstacles and a turning roundabout, podium and a
- Accessory elements include a computer, phone, grooming brush, dog shampoo, hair bows, feeding
bowls, dog biscuits, bones, fire hydrant, shovel, bucket, ball, stick and a trophy.
- Sit the dogs in front of the mirror and give them a good grooming using the brush, shampoo and
- Take new bookings and speak to customers on the Puppy Daycare computer and phone.
- Play with the puppies on the turning roundabout and help them jump the obstacles on the agility
course to train them.
Train for the next big horse show at the Heartlake Riding Club!
Use the horse exerciser to warm up the ponies, then practice jumping—you can even raise the bar when
you've got the hang of it. Groom the horses and get dressed in the changing area. After the competition put
the horses to bed and hang out with Mia and Stephanie in the Riding Club cafeteria before bedding down in
the loft—it's another early start tomorrow!
- Includes Mia and Stephanie mini-doll figures in riding gear, plus a mouse and 2 horses: 1 black and 1
white with brown markings.
- Features a 2-story stable building with turning weather vane and a yard with rotating horse
exerciser, practice jump with 2 height options, feeding and drinking trough, and a grooming station.
- First floor features 2 stables with opening doors, archway with trophy display, and a changing room
with swing doors, toilet, sink and a helmet stand.
- Second floor features opening windows, a cafeteria with table and benches for mealtimes, a loft area
with 2 beds and a mouse house.
- Riding accessory elements include helmets, bridles, saddles, horse blankets and trophies.
- Grooming and feeding accessory elements include brushes, combs, 3 horse soap bottles, hair bows,
bucket, fork, hay, apple and a carrot.
- Dining accessory elements include cups, plate, bowl, 4 cherry pie slices, 2 watermelon slices, water
bottle and cheese for the mouse.
- Turn the revolving exerciser to warm up the horses, then set the practice jump to the right height.
- Take off the saddles and bridles and put blankets on the horses after a hard day of training.
- Relax with friends in the cafeteria and enjoy a slice of cherry pie and a cup of hot chocolate.
Keep your horse healthy and travel to Heartlake horse shows!
Drive to all the horse events in Heartlake with Aunt Sophie and her special Horse Vet Trailer, and be on
the ball to help injured ponies right away! Olivia's gray dapple horse has taken a knock—help Sophie the
vet examine him and move him onto the horse stretcher to lift him into the trailer. Then cover him with
a blanket and hop in the car to tow the trailer.
- Includes 2 mini-doll figures: Olivia in her riding jacket, jodhpurs and helmet, and Sophie the vet,
plus a gray dapple horse.
- Features an SUV-style car with space for 2 mini-dolls, and a detachable Horse Vet Trailer.
- Horse Vet Trailer features an opening door and windows, bed, table, horse compartment and an
accessory storage area in the roof.
- Accessory elements include a horse stretcher, veterinary tools, 2 medicine bottles, equestrian
medical book, horse blanket, saddle and a carrot.
- Open up the trailer in 3 different ways for easy play inside.
- Hop in the car and tow the Horse Vet Trailer to be on call for equestrian emergencies.
- Open the back door to slide the horse stretcher inside.
- Help Aunt Sophie use her veterinary tools to examine the pony.
Pamper Emma's cute pet foal at the Foal's Washing Station!
Emma is getting Diamond the foal ready for her first horse show. Give her a good wash with the
hose and special horse shampoo before grooming her with the brushes and combs. Then give
Diamond an apple while you put a pretty bow in her mane—she's been such a good girl!
- Includes an Emma mini-doll figure in jodhpurs, plus a black foal.
- Features a Horse Washing Station with turntable and flexible hose, a display table for
grooming products and a feeding area with a storage crate.
- Accessory elements include a bucket, grooming brushes, spray bottle, horse soap bottles,
hair decorations, apple and a carrot.
- Wash Diamond down using the flexible hose and the horse shampoo bottles.
- Lead the foal onto the turntable and gently rotate it to make sure she's groomed and
gleaming all over.
Emma & Naomi
|Spoiler Alert -- below are the daily builds --
Read our daily reveal, plus a look back at
all the last 4 years LEGO Friends Advent
2016 LEGO Friends
Advent Calendar 41131